It is expected that these articles would be written by individuals who have done substantial
work on the subject or are considered experts in the field. A short summary of the work done
by the contributor(s) in the field of review should accompany the manuscript.
Manuscript length should be up to 3000 words (excluding Abstract, References and Tables).
IJRMST can exceptionally accept shorter or longer manuscripts, provided that the scientific
content is of high value. No additional page charges are required if a manuscript is
substantially longer than required.
- Double spacing
- Margins 2.5 cm from all four sides
- Page numbers included at bottom
- Title page contains all the desired information
- Abstract provided (structured abstract of 250 words for original articles, unstructured
abstracts of about 150 words for all other manuscripts)
- Key words provided (three or more)
- Introduction of 150-200 words
- Headings in title case (not ALL CAPITALS) (Font Size 14 Times New Roman)
- The references cited in the text should be after punctuation marks, in superscript with
- References according to the journal's instructions, punctuation marks checked.
- Text, Subheadings (Font Size 12 Times New Roman)
- Uniformly American English
- Write the full term for each abbreviation at its first use in the title, abstract, keywords
and text separately unless it is a standard unit of measure. Numerals from 1 to 10
- Numerals at the beginning of the sentence spelt out
- Check the manuscript for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors
- Species names should be in italics
- No repetition of data in tables and graphs and in text
- Actual numbers from which graphs drawn, provided
- Figures necessary and of good quality (colour)
- Table and figure numbers in Arabic letters (not Roman)
- Labels pasted on back of the photographs (no names written)
- Figure legends provided (not more than 40 words)
- Patients' privacy maintained (if not permission taken)
- Credit notes for borrowed figures/tables provided
- Write the full term for each abbreviation used in the table as a footnote
All submitted manuscripts must include the following items
- The APA referencing style should be uniformly used for references.
- References should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first
mentioned in the text (not in alphabetic order).
- Identify references in text, tables, and legends by Arabic numerals in superscript with
square bracket after the punctuation marks.
- References cited only in tables or figure legends should be numbered in accordance
with the sequence established by the first identification in the text of the particular
table or figure.
- While referencing don’t use any software like end note etc.
- Kindly be reminded for the completeness of the references in all aspects. It should
include year of publication, and page no also. If a reference has DOI, this should also
be included in reference.
Before submission, please ensure that your articles are in the Microsoft word
The final formatting of the published article may be different than the submission
requirement as final formatting in the accepted article gets applied by our copyeditor at the