IJRMST remains focused to disseminate scientific knowledge, and the credibility of the
published paper totally depends on the efficient mechanism of peer review. A significant part of
the publishing process is the examination of manuscripts. In order to ensure that the scientific
content of the manuscript is on line with our expectations, reviewers are invited to make an
assessment and provide recommendations. It is not intended for reviewers to rewrite an article.
IJRMST reviewers are asked to provide the accompanying manuscript with genuine, constructive
review feedback and criticisms. Within the clearly stated timeframe, a reviewer has to check the
papers obtained from the editorial office or the editor.
In order to help publish reliable, insightful and creative articles geared towards the interests of
undergraduate and graduate students, manuscript reviewers are important. In order to eventually
determine which manuscripts will be published in the journal, IJRMST relies
on the experience and expertise of its reviewers. A significant first step in the publishing process
is reviewing manuscripts.
- Reviewer is requested, after receiving the invitation, to intimate their availability to complete the
review in a given period.
- Your view of accepting or denying the invitation can be intimate to us. You may suggest some of
your colleagues if you are unable to accept the invitation, so that the respective editor may
invite the person to review and you may not pass your invitation.
- Articles are assigned depending on the reviewer's specialization. If the manuscript is beyond
their knowledge, they should contact the assigned editorial office.
- After appointing the manuscript reviewer, if there is any issue with time or conflict of interest,
the reviewer will contact the editorial office on the grounds that the reviewer can extend the
deadline or cancel the review assignment.
- The reviewer should take a look at the manuscript assigned, whether or not the paper works
within the journal's specified framework. When reviewing the manuscript, reviewers should not
be biased or partial.
- To encourage timely completion of the review process, they should analyze the manuscript
within the given timeline.
- If you notice that the research paper does not fit into the scope of interest during the review
process, you should notify the editorial office.
- Reviewers are not invited to communicate the paper with the relevant author (s).
- We advise reviewers not to use the manuscript data for their own use and to protect it from
some kind of breach.
- Criticism should be dispassionately expressed and negative statements are not acceptable.
- Confidential comments to be made and for approval, rejection or alteration, you may advise the
editor. They must never be affected by race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, language, origin,
gender or any political entity in their comments and reviews.
- If you are willing to join our journals as a reviewer, please mail us your CV and the journal of
interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24 hours, we will respond to you.
- Associate Editors may be promoted in the journal concerned as Editors, Executive Editor and
Senior Editor on the basis of their active involvement and experience.
- There is an opportunity to serve as a leading member of the advisory board, based on their
valuable efforts and their effectiveness.
- The review comments offered by the editors will be followed strictly, after which the authors will
be asked to change their manuscript according to their suggestions/comments.
- Editorials are taken into account by IJRMST as a note to young researchers and academics.